Our Sponsorship Sales Mangers / Business Development Managers are responsible for building business relationships and securing investment for our regional business conferences. They work closely with colleagues in marketing and production to generate sales strategies for securing new clients and managing existing ones.
This is an end to end solution sale in the truest sense. You will be trained to add value to clients from first contact through to delighting them with results. This will build you a solid repeat market allowing you to build your success further and of course grow your personal wealth rapidly.
Working on a campaign basis, you will need to feel comfortable leading detailed conversations with senior directors of industry to identify business opportunities and needs.
To achieve monthly revenue targets you must be focused and proactive, excellent at campaign and pipeline management. As our client base is global you must be comfortable closing high value revenue deals over the telephone, as well as networking with your clients face to face at our events.
- Develop a sales campaign plan to drive results on each event
- Contact that market through calls and meetings.
- Have a deep understanding of your clients business objectives to make your event an integral part of the development strategy
- Creative unique package development to suit your clients’ objectives.
- Create in depth proposals that meet all the clients’ objectives
- Hit your revenue target with support from your manager
- Build strong relationships through your market intelligence and strong client delivery to grow your events
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Intelligent with good commercial awareness and strong business acumen
- Hungry to develop your sales skills and increase your earnings
- Driven to succeed
- A good listener
- The ability to influence C Level executives on a peer to peer level discussion.
- A team player
- A proven track record in a B2B sales environment and experience of SPIN selling would be beneficial but not a pre-requisite
Our most successful sponsorship salespeople are customer focused, commercially savvy, and constantly on the lookout for new business opportunities.
In addition to excellent earning potential, and a dynamic and rewarding working environment, IQPC offers on going skills development accompanied with endless career opportunities. As always the support, on-going training and mentoring we provide our staff ensures that the brightest talent is highly rewarded and quickly promoted.
Learn more about Life in Sponsorship at IQPC…