Conference Producers are at the forefront of the company and specialize in business research and project management.
A Conference Producer is responsible for structuring event agendas as a result of live telephone research with senior managers from a cross section of companies, selecting and inviting high level speakers, copy writing, project managing event campaigns and ensuring the profitability of entire projects; from the initial idea to the smooth running of the event.
Conference Producers have budgetary control and make financial decisions that will have significant bottom line impact. Throughout the production cycle they must work closely with marketing, sales and event management teams to ensure the smooth and profitable execution of each event.
- Producing a targeted number of events per year with workshops
- Intensive primary research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives, plus some secondary publication and web research
- Development of in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarising the main findings of your research for the wider project team
- Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior speakers
- Run events onsite, networking with senior executives and developing future business
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Budgetary control of direct event costs
- Creation of original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces
The ideal Conference Producer will be / have
- An overachiever, competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them.
- An excellent communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills
- Passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others
- Intellectually curious, you love to research and will leave no stone unturned to find the answer you’re after
- Unstoppable and poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-assured and confident speaking with Senior Level Executives
- Intelligent, creative and can think outside the box