Sales Representative, Delegate Sales, New York
Role Description: The Sales Representative is responsible for selling conference passes to high-level executives to attend our North American events.
The Sales Representative role is about mastering sales fundamentals. We can teach you everything you need to know. We take a holistic approach in preparing you to become a top sales rep by teaching:
- Strategies for personal and professional growth
- How to “own” your success
- Setting and achieving goals
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Research your markets to understand the issues driving each industry, and communicate them to senior executives
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing, and not just assisting higher level reps
- Develop new clients and opportunities for business and maintain a client database using our CRM tool
- Maintain company daily KPIs (80 calls, 2 hours on the phone, 5 proposals)
- Brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals in team oriented training sessions
Our Sales Representatives are given the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly energetic and incredibly PROFESSIONAL and FUN atmosphere with strong leaders, knowledgeable mentors, bright peers, and passionate teams
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
- Be paid fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary and residuals on your book of business
- Speak with Top executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- Develop global business expertise and global career opportunities
You’ll master the art of selling, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks.
Sound exciting? Read on and apply!
The ideal Sales Representative for our Delegate Sales Team:
- An Overachiever you’re competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them. Mediocrity is not in your vocabulary
- Passion is your middle name; you’re the type of person that gets excited about anything and everything that interests you.
- Unstoppable Failure isn’t an option when faced with new challenges. Rejection happens, and you rise above it.
- Self – assured and able to hold a conversation with Senior Level Executives
- A Hunter who can dig for new leads and referrals
- Intelligent, Creative and can think outside the box
- Work “Athlete” – someone who is coachable, innovative, focused and adaptable
Our average Sales Representative for the Delegate Sales team will have 1 year sales success, but recent college grads are welcome to apply
A Bachelor’s degree is required
If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you. To apply simply send you CV and covering letter to Elizabeth.Otto@iqpc.com