The day-to-day work of our Delegate Acquisition Executives is a hybrid of research, lead-development and social marketing. This autonomous role requires you to cultivate relationships with senior level executives, to build interest and attendance for a portfolio of our B2B Live & Digital events.
What you’ll do…
Sales people are at the heart of our organization and our Delegate Acquisition Division is a fast-paced, results orientated team with a supportive management structure. We believe in hiring high potential candidates and investing in their training and development. We provide opportunities and recognition for those that excel and operate in a dynamic and incentive based culture.
- Research markets to understand the issues driving each industry, and communicate them to senior executives
- Develop and maintain an on-going database of existing and potential new clients
- Identify and connect with C- Level executives through calls, LinkedIn, social media and email campaigns.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to pitching to closing
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of professional sales skills including value based selling
- Develop new clients and opportunities for business and maintain a client database using our CRM tool
- Attend events to ensure smooth running onsite and improve customer service through face to face interaction
Who you are…
- A graduate with good business acumen and the ability to digest complex market knowledge fast
- Driven and purposeful, hard-working and ambitious with a read desire to build a career in sales
- Intelligent, sharp and logical ideally with some previous commercial experience
- Tenacious, articulate and confident in engaging at director level
- Professional, eager and open to learn our own unique sales process
- An excellent communicator with both strong verbal and written skills
- A team player who thrives when working with others towards shared goals