IQPC Exchange, located in Tampa, FL, is looking for Top Talent! Ideally, we are looking for International Sales Executives to join our team and sell our events to Leading Edge Solution Providers who are meeting with C-level executives from Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industry sectors.
Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. We aim to consistently provide a stimulating and dynamic forum represented by top industry leaders, as well as newcomers to share their knowledge and expertise.
We have offices in New York, Canada, London, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Miami and Tampa. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC Exchange is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
As a Sponsorship Sales Executive here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Research intensively to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential new clients
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
- Attend some of your events to ensure smooth running of the events and improve customer service through face to face interaction.
- A career in sales with us is unique for one singular reason: we only hire outstanding people with the right attitude.
The Opportunity – our International Sales Executives are provided with comprehensive sales training and are given the opportunity to:
- Speak with Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies on a daily basis
- Travel to our exciting events and gain tremendous networking experience
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
In addition to excellent earning potential, and a dynamic and rewarding working environment, we offer top performers an accelerated career path and international transfer opportunities.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanor, motivated by money, recognition and success, and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the sales process and be able to learn new industries quickly. New graduates are welcome to apply.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-3 years direct sales experience (inside sales a plus)
- B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previously worked for a F1000 Brand
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers
- Ability to maintain company KPIs
- Previous experience with research and lead generation
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.