Sponsorship Sales Manager, IQPC Exchange, London
The International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) are devoted to creating and executing content driven B2B conferences for senior executives globally. IQPC is an entrepreneurial business and a market leader in the conference field; we celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2013. With offices in New York, Toronto, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore and Tampa, every year we deliver over 1500 conferences across the globe.
IQPC Exchange (London) presents a unique opportunity to join an events team that is the fastest growing business within IQPC.
An Exchange is a unique, invitation only event driven by pre-scheduled business meetings between pre-qualified senior executives (end users) and solution providers (sponsors). Exchange events help end users obtain a shortlist of credible solution providers to work with, we save them time and effort in their quest to source solutions for their business. Exchange events help our suppliers/solution providers generate leads and build brand awareness. Our sponsors include the world’s leading technology and service providers such as IBM, Hewlett Packard, BAE Systems, BT, Cisco and Siemens.
The London office produces global Exchange events in a variety of industries. Our major brands include:
|Customer Experience Management||Enterprise Mobility||Legal – Corporate Council||Shared Services|
People are IQPC’s most important asset, everything we do is a product of our people, and our competitive advantage is based on our ability to hire the best people, develop them in the right way and offer them the most exciting opportunities.
The Sponsorship Sales Manager will be responsible for securing sponsorship revenue on our international Exchange events. You will be selling on multiple events over the course of the year, you will be expected to grow revenue from a base of existing clients but we also need someone who has the ability to drive and source new business.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and the competitors
- Maintain regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintain close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events
- Attend weekly training sessions designed for the sponsorship sales department
- Conduct monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Identify potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly ambitious individual who is looking for a career move
- A track record in business to business sales (ideally sponsorship or media sales)
- A solid sales process and/or previous sales training
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
- A desire to develop themselves as a sales professional
The role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits such as a contributory pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture.
We offer continuous sales training and personal development, the brightest talent is quickly promoted within IQPC.
Start your career, to apply send your CV and covering letter to Recruitment@iqpc.co.uk