IQPC Exchange, LatAm Division, located in Miami, FL, has an immediate opening for a Delegate Acquisition Sales Executive to join our team which is primarily responsible for providing opportunities to high-level executives to attend our events.
We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide.
IQPC Exchange is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
Our Strategic Delegate Acquisition team is primarily responsible for providing opportunities to high-level executives to attend our events. These are C-level executives from Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industry sectors, and our events give these executives the opportunity to learn through best in class case studies, benchmark their processes and discover new technologies and solutions within their field.
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Research intensively to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential new clients
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling.
- Attend some of your events to ensure smooth running of the events and improve customer service through face to face interaction.
- Team oriented training sessions allowing you to brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals.
- Maintain company daily KPIs (80 calls, 2 hours on the phone, 5 proposals)
- Monthly target of 11 deals with a bonus obtainable at 1
- Enter and maintain information in the company database
Our sales executives are provided with comprehensive sales training and are given the opportunity to
- Excellent earning potential
- Speak with Managers, Directors, Vice Presidents and C-level executives at Fortune 1000 companies on a daily basis
- Travel to our exciting events and gain face to face sales experience
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
- Global career opportunities
- Control their accounts from start to finish. Responsible for closing their own deals, and NOT assisting any higher level reps.
- Research and understand the business needs of many high level executives throughout a variety of different industries.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanor, motivated by money, recognition and success, and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the sales process and be able to learn new industries quickly.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years experience (new graduates welcome to apply)
- Bachelors degree preferred
- No prior sales experience required, however up to two years of sales and/or recruiting experience preferred (inside sales a plus)
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers required
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
To apply today please send you CV and covering letter to Erica.Castelo@iqpc.com