Sales Executive, Large Scale Events, London
Year 1 OTE: £30K-£35K
IQPC is an international events and media company. We are devoted to creating and executing content driven business to business conferences for senior executives globally. IQPC is an entrepreneurial business and a market leader in the conference field; we celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2013. With offices in London, New York, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore and Tampa, every year we deliver over 1000 conferences across the globe.
The London office produces large scale conferences in a variety of industries. Industries include:
|Process Excellence||Shared Services & Outsourcing||Legal|
We are currently looking for an ambitious delegate sales executive to join our delegate acquisition team. Reporting to the Delegate Acquisition Manager, you will be responsible for bringing the audience (delegates) to our events. You will be part of a team that sell on a number of flagship events over the course of the year.
- Speaking to senior level executives around the globe and selling the opportunity to attend one of our conferences
- Responding to external enquiries and generating leads through your own research
- Increasing attendance from existing clients
- Managing your own sales pipeline, reporting activities & accurately forecasting to your manager
- Working closely with Production, Marketing and Sponsorship teams internally to ensure that we deliver successful events
- Your own development supported by our in-house training programme
The ideal candidate will be:
- Driven and committed
- Open to learning
Successful Sales Executives are able to demonstrate:
- a solution focused approach to your business
- a commitment to consistent self improvement and success
- a genuine desire and capacity to progress within a forward thinking organisation
- a genuine interest in the business issues in which you will be involved
IQPC will support new members of the team with dedicated training and development. We have focused on developing industry leading training practices over the last 3 years, adopting tools and processes from leading sales organisations.
During your first/second year you’ll have the opportunity to move into a Senior Sales Executive role, increasing your earning potential and taking on extra responsibilities.
In your second/third year the career progression path will give the chance to become a manager, move in to sponsorship sales or potentially relocate internationally.