IQPC Exchange, located in Tampa, FL, is looking for Top Talent! Ideally, we are looking for an entry level Marketing Assistant to join our team and assist our Marketing Managers with creating and executing innovative, international marketing plans deploying online and offline direct marketing tactics.
Check out our Tampa Team at https://youtu.be/a0PXANag2pk
Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. We aim to consistently provide a stimulating and dynamic forum represented by top industry leaders, as well as newcomers to share their knowledge and expertise.
We have offices in New York, Canada, London, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Miami and Tampa. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC Exchange is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
Please check out IQPC Exchange’s video about who we are and what we do: https://youtu.be/F2HRk1KxQZ0
- Public Relations Outreach: – Assist Marketing Manager(s) with outreach to Media Partners to advertise our events. Once partnered, marketing assistant will aid with deliverables due to Partners
- Market Research: – Assist Marketing Manager(s) with research for our target markets for numerous events to expand and better our internal database
- Social Media – Aid our Social Media manager with building our social networks, creating social content (blogs, infographics, ads, etc.), and creating a “swipe file” of best content to tailor for future
- Email marketing copy-writing Campaign: – Aid in building creative, tailored email campaigns targeted to Fortune 1000 C-level executives
- Promotional Planning – Aid Marketing Managers in building detailed promo plans for various events
Required skills and competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Business, Advertising, Public Relations
- Social Media Experience (Especially LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Microsoft Office Proficient
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team-player
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written
- Creative thinker and problem-solver, effective decision maker
- Detail focused and analytically inclined
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Self-driven, determined, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen for new experiences, responsibility and accountability
Unlike traditional Marketing departments, the Marketing Managers for IQPC Exchange are responsible for all aspects of marketing and advertising for our exclusive events. This includes everything from logo design, web design and setup, brochure generation, videography and video editing, ad generation, social and email marketing campaigns, company and event branding, system setup, etc.