Marketing Manager, New York
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing campaigns for a portfolio of live B2B events in a variety of industries. The Marketing Manager will have responsibility for creating and executing innovative marketing plans using digital and traditional formats.
- Create and develop marketing plans, define campaign schedules and ensure timely implementation of digital and offline activity
- Manage marketing budgets, track campaign results and suggest improvements for future campaigns
- Drive sales leads and monitor quantity and quality of leads closely with sales team.
- Execute campaigns for event sponsors when required
Developing E-Mail Marketing Campaigns
- Liaise with relevant departments and write effective e-mail copy
- Segment data appropriately in the CRM system
- Farm out leads and click-through data to the sales team and track conversions using the CRM system
Social Media Management
- Maintain and develop LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media channels for both lead-generation and branding purposes
- Work with relevant departments for effective website copy and design
- Communicate with third parties to collate necessary logos and other materials for the website
- Ensure timely submission of such materials to the web-team
- Provide up to the minute website updates to help meet internal sales targets and goals
- Write and distribute timely press releases
- Create relevant marketing content pieces to support marketing campaign
- Distribute content through websites, media partners, social media and e-mail marketing to generate incoming inquiries
Creation of Collateral Materials
- Plan and produce new brochures/print advertisements with designers
- Work with external designers to create brochures, print ads and other materials as required, proof-read, sign-off and distribute internally/online
Develop/Maintain Relationships with Media Partners
- Create new and develop existing relationships with leading trade press and industry bodies
- Ensure timely submission of materials to media partners including print and online ads, and ensure third party activity is being delivered as agreed
- Use tracking techniques to measure the effectiveness of various channels
- Assist partners with post- and pre-event reports/articles/interviews
You’ll master the art of Event Marketing, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched. We offer comprehensive benefits and lots of perks.
Sound exciting? Read on and apply!
Qualifications: Our ideal Marketing Manager is…
- A team player who can work independently and flourish in a cross functional, fast paced environment.
- Has a least one year of BtoB Marketing experience
- Has experience creating traditional and digital marketing campaigns
- Has experience creating and managing social media platforms
- Has experience using Google Analytics
- A bachelors degree is required