Graduate Conference Producer
Salary: DOE + Additional Profit Share
IQPC is an international conference company producing in excess of 1500 events every year in industries like shared services, telecoms, oil & gas, legal, pharma, telecoms, defence, big data and digital. IQPC has a unique culture of empowerment and a strong belief in the personal development of employees at all levels of the business.
Examples of our products Include:
We are looking for a Graduate Conference Producer to join our expanding team.
As a Graduate Conference Producer you will be trained to manage a portfolio of business-to-business conferences, with your role consisting of a mixture of business research, written and verbal communication, strategy and project management. Conferences tend to be highly profitable, resulting in a significant profit share on top of basic salary. You will be working to a 20 day production cycle on international stage 1 events. There will be a mixture of new launches as well as repeat events.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out telephone research with senior industry professionals to identify cutting edge conference topics and source speakers
- writing conference programmes
- Providing input to sales and marketing strategy and ensuring that conferences run to schedule and within budget.
- Great planning, organizational and influencing skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with and relate to all levels both within and outside the company
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Sound negotiation skills
- Strong project management and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
Due to the importance of the research aspect of the role, candidates need to have strong academic backgrounds and be able to identify business opportunities.
Strong communication and inter-personal skills, the ability to multi-task and to take full ownership of projects are also highly important.
Longer term career development and earning opportunities are excellent.
Start your career
The role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits such as a contributory pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture.
We offer continuous training and personal development, the brightest talent is quickly promoted within IQPC.
To apply please send your CV to Recruitment@iqpc.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @IQPCcareers
Join our Linkedin Group IQPC Careers