We are looking for Event Coordinators to join our team and manage our events to C-level executives from fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industry sectors. The events give these executives the opportunity to learn through best in class case studies, bench mark their processes and discover new technologies and solutions within their field.
Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide.
We have offices in New York, Canada, London, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Miami and Tampa. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, in Tampa, FL is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events. Check out our Tampa Team
We are looking to fill an entry level position. The Event Coordinator is responsible for managing all the logistics and coordination of all our events. This role will also establish relationships with the resorts, vendors, and attendees and make sure each event runs smoothly.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong research skills; is analytical and articulate; a team player with a professional demeanor and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the Event process and be able to learn new industries quickly. Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Budget, speaker and attendee management.
- Operational management of venue selection, price negotiation, contract management and budget.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, combined with the ability to coordinate the efforts of cross-functional teams to meet goals.
- Client/Relationship management.
- Execute conference and exchange events on site.
- Develop and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential new clients.
- Attend some of your events to ensure smooth running of the events and improve customer service through face to face interaction.
- Entry Level: 1-3 years experience, but new graduates in hospitality management are welcome to apply.
- Hospitality Experience
- EventsPro knowledge a plus. Excel knowledge a must.
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with decision makers.
- Research and strong work ethic.
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
In addition to International exposure, and a dynamic and rewarding working environment, we offer top performers an accelerated career path and international transfer opportunities.
A career in events management with us is unique for one singular reason – we only hire outstanding people with the right attitude.