Delegate Sales Executive, Sydney
IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. Founded in 1973, IQPC now has offices in major cities across six continents including: Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Singapore, Sydney and Tampa.
We are looking for hungry, competitive sales executives to create an impact immediately through new business development. The ideal candidate will be energetic with a glowing personality while boasting a track record of victories and success throughout his/her life.
As a Conference Sales Executive, you will need to have the ability to consider and accommodate your client’s needs while possessing the skill to close business time after time.
Lastly, a top candidate for this position will have the aptitude to make adjustments and constantly learn and apply new sales strategies exemplifying versatility and coach ability.
Can you help us grow our business while earning top dollars?
- The aptitude and desire to make 80‐100 dials daily, a large portion of which will be cold calls
- Ability to generate your own qualified leads through internet research, the reading of industry trade journals, networking and referrals.
- Ability to apply a consultative sales approach, probing for the executive’s business challenges and linking those to the solutions provided by sponsorship of the conference.
- Ability to work independently and be self‐driven within a team structure.
- Excel at managing multiple tasks at one time and perform in a high energy, fast paced environment.
- Experience in or the desire to grow and to eventually manage a team of three to four sales executives
- The ideal candidate will be a go‐getter with the ability to work in a very autonomous environment.
- Bachelor degree is preferred.
University Graduates or individuals wanting a challenging sales role and have the drive to succeed are encouraged to apply. Extensive Training and constant coaching provided. Compensation: Compensation is a combination of base salary and personal performance based UNCAPPED commission.