Delegate Sales Executive, IQPC Exchange, London
IQPC Exchange is a highly successful and rapidly growing subsidiary of the international conference company IQPC. The Exchange events are invite-only events for senior executives of the world’s largest and most innovative companies. The company has a unique culture of empowerment and a strong belief in the personal development of employees at all levels of the business. The future plans for IQPC Exchange offer many challenging and rewarding opportunities within the UK and in our international offices.
Our delegate sales team is focused on bringing senior level decision makers from blue chip organisations to attend our Exchange events. Our team sells to C level individuals (CEOs, VPs) around the globe and promote the benefits of attending our events.
The delegates (attendees) you acquire must meet very strict criteria so on a daily basis you will be identifying and acquiring senior executives to attend your Exchange. As an Exchange delegate sales executive you will play an integral role in the success of your event.
- Consistent acquisition of senior level decision makers
- Researching, qualifying and closing new leads
- Qualifying and closing inbound leads
- Acquiring information about the delegates current projects and investment areas
- Completing delegate profile forms
- Working to and exceeding agreed sales KPIs and event targets
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Passionate about building a career in sales
- The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
- An entrepreneurial approach and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Excellent team working skills
- A highly motivated self starter
- Open to change and new ideas
- Confident, and assertive
- Results driven
- Ambitious and constantly striving for excellence and success
Training and Career Development
IQPC will support new members of the team with dedicated training and development. We have focused on developing industry leading training practices over the last 3 years, adopting tools and processes from leading sales organisations.
You’ll have the opportunity to move into a senior role, increasing your earning potential and taking on extra responsibilities. The career progression path will give the chance to become a manager, move in to sponsorship sales or potentially relocate internationally.
The role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits such as a contributory pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture.
We offer continuous sales training and personal development, the brightest talent is quickly promoted within IQPC.
Start your careers, to apply please send your CV and covering letter to Recruitment@iqpc.co.uk