Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: £23k-£27k + Bonus
IQPC is a global commercial company producing in excess of 1500 events every year across a variety of sectors such as pharmaceutical, oil and gas, telecoms, defence and many more! We have an online portal dedicated to each industry that we work in and a division of IQPC is looking for a bright, proactive and savvy digital marketer to join the team.
You will be marketing an online portal from one of the following industries
You will be adept in email marketing, social media, content marketing, SEO and have an understanding / interest in media partnerships, PPC, copy writing and other online initiatives
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be the voice of our community and work within a team to create and implement strategy and tactics to increase member growth, member engagement, creative development, implementation and measurement of all online marketing activities.
In addition, you will be responsible for developing, executing and measuring email marketing activity.
You’ll have good copy writing skills, an understanding of digital marketing, social media engagement and content marketing.
Ideally you’ll have a strong and outgoing personality, be curious about all things digital and be interested in online.
All marketing activities for the IQPC online portal community including:
- Membership acquisition – Use the digital marketing mix to grow members
- SEO – manage, analyse and optimise SEO to increase organic traffic and site stickiness
- Email Marketing – Manage email marketing initiatives from copy to design; including the weekly newsletters
- CRM – Manage and segment the opt-in and prospecting database using our internal CRM system
- Site analytics & reporting – measure performance of site activity, promotions and usability.
- Client Interaction – Build relationships with portal sponsors and update them with campaign reports
- Work with the event marketing managers to promote events to the IQPC online portal communities.
- Community outreach – Build relationships and partnerships with external bloggers, influencers, media companies and associations
- Social Media – Own and execute all social media activity to increase our reach, engagement and impact of social media.
- 12 months commercial experience within a marketing role
- Experience in social media
- Experience in implementing email campaigns
- Experience in updating website content
- Good writing and editing skills
- Interest in online marketing, emerging tools and digital culture
- Passionate about analysing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @IQPCcareers