IQPC Exchange has an immediate opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Corporate Recruiter to join our internal recruiting team which is primarily responsible for sourcing, identifying and placing Top Talent at our North American Headquarters in Tampa, FL.
Check out our Tampa Team at https://youtu.be/a0PXANag2pk
Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. We aim to consistently provide a stimulating and dynamic forum represented by top industry leaders, as well as newcomers to share their knowledge and expertise.
We have offices in New York, Canada, London, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Miami and Tampa. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC Exchange is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
Please check out IQPC Exchange’s video about who we are and what we do: https://youtu.be/F2HRk1KxQZ0
Here’s a sample of what you’ll get to do everyday!
- Lead recruiting efforts for all divisions of the Tampa office, focus on development and execution of recruiting strategies
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process for career opportunities within roles like Sponsorship Sales, Delegate Sales, Conference Production, Event Marketing, Event Coordinating and other divisions as needed
- Sourcing, attracting and selecting top talent and cultivation
- Serve as the contact for all candidates throughout the recruiting process, making sure the candidate receive proper attention
- Manage our CRM (iCIMS Applicant Tracking System) and maintain an ongoing database of existing and potential new candidates
- Work with our global recruiting team on best practices
- Team oriented training sessions allowing you to brainstorm and share recruitment techniques with fellow professionals
- Maintain company daily KPIs (outbound calls/candidates reached/interviews set)
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with local agencies, universities and other sources to ensure proper representation
- Excellent earning potential
- Travel to our exciting events
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into many areas
- Global career opportunities
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and influencer with strong people skills; a team player with a professional demeanor, recognition and success, and enjoys being part of an enthusiastic, business-oriented and committed team. Must be driven and able to work with a sense of urgency, control the recruitment process and be able to learn new industries quickly.
- Bachelors Degree required
- 1-4 years recruitment or sales experience preferred
- Experience with recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Knowledge of iCIMS ATS a plus
We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.