IQPC Exchange, LatAm Division, located in Miami, FL, has an immediate opening for a Conference Producer. This role caters to individuals that possess an intellectual curiosity that allows them research current cutting-edge business strategies across a multitude of industries and sectors and translate those findings into an industry leading conference for senior level business executives.
Founded in 1973, IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide. We aim to consistently provide a stimulating and dynamic forum represented by top industry leaders, as well as newcomers to share their knowledge and expertise.
We have offices in New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Germany, Dubai, Tampa and Miami. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
This role caters to individuals that possess an intellectual curiosity that allows them research current cutting-edge business strategies across a multitude of industries and sectors and translate those findings into an industry leading conference for senior level business executives.
Qualified candidates will be required to work on deadline-driven projects, conduct in-depth primary and secondary research with senior level executives and subsequently organize the intellectual content into a conference agenda. Once that aspect of the project is completed candidates will invite and confirm conference speakers for the event. In addition to conducting market research, qualified candidates will also be responsible for writing and editing the conference brochure and copy-writing promotional materials.
In addition to project managing the conference, this role entails considerable budgetary responsibilities as you will be making critical event-related decisions that will have significant bottom line impact. A working knowledge or background in sales and marketing is also a plus as you will be interfacing and guiding colleagues within the marketing, sales and operations teams that will support your conferences.
This career offers
- Intellectual challenge
- Unparalleled opportunities to speak and interact with global business leaders
- A high energy and fast paced environment where success is rewarded with career advancement and increased earnings potential
- Invaluable project management skills
- Travel opportunities
- Comprehensive training and development
- Works well under pressure
- Journalism and/or legal backgrounds a plus
- Previous primary and secondary research experience
- Experience making cold calls
- Bachelor’s degree is required (relevant graduate study is preferred)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure, and to meet tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with good written and oral skills
- Creative thinking
- Bilingual English/ Spanish
To apply please submit your resume and a short email cover letter to Erica.Castelo@iqpc.com