Conference Producer – Large Scale Events
Salary: DOE + Additional Profit Share
IQPC is an international events and media company. We are devoted to creating and executing content driven business to business conferences for senior executives globally. IQPC is an entrepreneurial business and a market leader in the conference field; we celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2013. With offices in New York, Toronto, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore and Tampa, every year we deliver over 1500 conferences across the globe.
Our Large Scale Events Business includes a selection of our most profitable flagship events and is a business built upon ambitious and driven individuals.
Examples of our large scale events include:
We are looking for confident and ambitious Conference Producer to join our high quality team.
You will be managing a portfolio of four business-to-business conferences each year, with your role consisting of a mixture of business research, written and verbal communication, strategy and project management. Conferences tend to be highly profitable, resulting in a significant profit share on top of basic salary. You will be working to a 50-60 day production cycle on international large scale events. In your first year these would either be four repeat events, or three repeat events and one launch.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out exceptional telephone research with senior industry professionals to identify cutting edge conference topics and source speakers
- Writing extensive and detailed conference programmes
- Creating sales and marketing ready information to enable these functions to work at a world-class level
- Ensuring that conferences run to schedule and within budget
- Exceptional planning, organizational and influencing skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with and relate to all levels both within and outside the company
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Sound negotiation skills
- Strong project management and able to work to tight deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Natural commercial ability
Due to the importance of the research aspect of the role, candidates need to have strong academic backgrounds and be able to identify commercial business opportunities.
Strong communication and inter-personal skills, the ability to multi-task and to take full ownership of projects are also highly important. Telephone experience is preferred.
Longer term career development and earning opportunities are excellent.
Start your career
The role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits such as a contributory pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture.
We offer continuous training and personal development; the brightest talent is quickly promoted within IQPC.
To apply please send your CV to Recruitment@iqpc.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @IQPCcareers
Join our Linkedin Group IQPC Careers