Conference Producer, Singapore
Posted 30 August 2016
- Are you a candidate with a genuine interest in how the commercial business world works
- Do you have the confidence to engage with C-Suite decision makers from a range of industries and countries?
- Are you driven by getting things done, with the ability to jump in feet first and manage large projects from start to completion?
Is so then this might be the right job for you.
The International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) is devoted to creating and executing evocative and timely content driven B2B conferences for senior executives globally. A leader in the conference arena with offices in 8 countries, IQPC delivers over 1500 conferences annually.
IQPC was founded in 1973, and to this day still retains the passion it was founded upon in its infancy. IQPC has the stability of a large corporation with the energy and hands-on management of a smaller company; allowing us to leverage a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivaled portfolio of conferences.
Based in Robinson Road, our Singapore office is populated by a cosmopolitan mixture of multilingual and talented professionals. Fast paced, young and dynamic the office promotes a ‘work hard, play hard’ culture where individuals are supported, developed and recognised for their contributions both as individuals and teams.
Production caters to individuals that possess both intellectual curiosity and commercial acumen. A Conference Producer conducts in-depth telephone interviews with senior level executives and translates that research into cutting edge conference programs. Additionally Conference Producers recruit speakers, write and edit content, project manage sales and marketing initiatives and oversee profit and loss accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Primary (i.e. telephone) research to ascertain and validate conference content with senior executives
- Invitation, confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior speakers
- Run events onsite, networking with senior executives and developing future business
- Project manage marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Budgetary control of individual event direct costs and revenue goals to achieve an annual portfolio target
- Creation of original, engaging sales copy for the event brochure, website and associated promotional pieces
This career offers:
- Intellectual challenge
- Unparalleled role diversity and scope
- Immediate commercial responsibility
- A high energy and fast paced environment where success is rewarded with career advancement and increased earning potential
- Comprehensive training and development
- Opportunity for regional travel and future global mobility
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Confident communicator with excellent written and oral skills
- Experience / comfortable in telephone based research
- Creative thinking and solution orientated personality
Interested applicants please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.