IQPC Exchange has an immediate opening for a Part Time Marketing Trainee to join our team in Tampa, FL. This role is primarily responsible for supporting the Marketing Managers to promote, research and target high-level executives to attend our Latin American events. These are C-Level executives from Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industry sectors, and our events give these executives the opportunity to learn through best in class case studies, benchmark their processes and discover new technologies and solutions within their field. This position will work a minimum of 20 hrs/week and in our Tampa office (some remote work).
IQPC is one of the world’s largest global information companies dedicated to providing interactive forums for exchange of information and sharing of new ideas and business solutions for millions of organizations worldwide.
We have offices in New York, Canada, London, Singapore, Australia, Dubai, Miami and Tampa. This international presence affords a global perspective, a broad research base, and helps us to achieve our goal of inspiring business innovation, improving business performance, fostering powerful alliances and accelerating strategic partnerships.
IQPC Exchange, a division of IQPC, is a leader in producing national events for the most senior executives from billion dollar companies. We engage top business leaders, review stimulating presentations & organize strategic meetings at the most prestigious global corporate events.
Check out the growth of our Tampa team: https://youtu.be/a0PXANag2pk
Please check out our video about who we are and what we do: https://youtu.be/F2HRk1KxQZ0
The Part Time Marketing Trainee is responsible for research and entering accurate and reliable information into our CRM system. This role will work closely with the Marketing Managers to strategize and find C-Level Executives from Fortune 1000 companies in the Latin American market.
The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator and bilingual, with database and market research experience, willingness to be hands on, and maintain a positive can-do attitude.
The position consists of phone calls, internet searching, using Sky (CRM) to enter data. This position will require up to 300 phone calls per day to verify data accuracy.
- Internet research and phone research of identified companies to obtain detailed contact information on the targeted job titles including: Full Name, Direct Dial telephone number, email and physical mailing address
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and relevance with all data collected
- Adherence to the data entry protocol of the department
- Proficient at addressing basic event-related inquiries while on the phone
- Meeting of pre-agreed performance indicators and research targets which are, at a minimum, 8 fully researched names per hour
- Fluent Spanish required and Portuguese desired
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to communicate and hold a conversation with senior level executives
- Experience of using Sky / CRM system desirable
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel for list management and manipulation
- Detail-oriented, great organizational and follow-through skills