Sponsorship Sales Manager
Location: Victoria, London
The International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) are devoted to creating and executing content driven B2B conferences for senior executives globally. IQPC is an entrepreneurial business and a market leader in the conference field; we celebrated our 40th anniversary in 2013. With offices in New York, Toronto, Sydney, Dubai, Berlin, Singapore and Tampa, every year we deliver over 1500 conferences across the globe.
The London office produces a number of large scale conferences in a variety of industries. Industries include:
People are IQPC’s most important asset, everything we do is a product of our people, and our competitive advantage is based on our ability to hire the best people, develop them in the right way and offer them the most exciting opportunities.
The Sponsorship Sales Manager will be responsible for securing sponsorship revenue on our international large scale events. You will be selling on multiple conferences over the course of the year, you will be expected to grow revenue from a base of existing clients but we also need someone who has the ability and drive to source new business.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of our products, the industry and the competitors
- Maintain regular contact with clients and formulate innovative, creative and profitable solutions for their business
- Maintain close liaison with the marketing, production and operations teams in order to ensure the delivery of successful customer focused events
- Attend weekly training sessions designed for the sponsorship sales department
- Conduct monthly revenue forecasts, sales reports and manage a sales pipeline
- Identify potential customers from competitive media, events and from other business sources
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly ambitious individual who is looking for a career move
- A track record in business to business sales (ideally sponsorship or media sales)
- A solid sales process and/or previous sales training
- Business acumen and strong commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of clients at all levels
- A desire to develop themselves as a sales professional
Start Your Career
This role offers a highly competitive salary, bonus and benefits such as a contributory pension scheme. This is a great opportunity for a successful candidate to join a company with on going career progression and a great working culture. Career Progression opportunities include managing a team, heading up a portfolio of clients or international relocation.
We offer continuous sales training and personal development, the brightest talent is quickly promoted within IQPC.
To apply please send your CV to Recruitment@iqpc.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @IQPCcareers
Join our Linkedin Group: IQPC Careers