Online Video Content Producer
Location: London, UK
IQPC is a major market leading Events Company that runs conferences and large scale events globally. Over the last 5 years, IQPC has successfully launched a number of online communities aimed at enhancing engagement with our customers, driving blended learning opportunities and uncovering new revenue opportunities. Leveraging our communities, we’ve also been able to grow our events business, expand our opted in member communities in key sectors and reach hundreds of thousands of visitors per month.
To date we have successfully launched the following communities:
Are you passionate about digital video and can help inspire others to embrace video including your colleagues, our portal members and the wider audience? We have a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented video producer to join our digital team!
We are looking for a digitally savvy and social media focused video creator who can conceive and quickly execute compelling short form video content for our sites and social media on a tight budget. The role will suit a video producer who is bursting with ideas and creativity & has an eye for visuals.
- Conceive, edit and produce videos for IQPC’s B2B focused industry community portals, YouTube channels & Facebook pages.
- Video formats include: event coverage, interviews, show reels, testimonials, mini documentaries & in-house news segments
- Topics include: Pharmaceuticals, Defence, Oil & Gas, Customer Experience & Business Management
- Ability to take popular posts from web portals and creatively convert into interesting videos for the web that are shareable and distributed content to our social channels.
- Manage and grow IQPC’s portal YouTube channels
- Share and promote videos on all appropriate channels
- Ability to create shareable web video (i.e. storyboarding, interviewing, shooting, editing, lighting, audio recording)
- Understanding of what content generates engagement on social media platforms
- Extensive experience with software related to video and audio editing, such as Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, After Effects
- Excellent technical proficiency and ability to shoot with video cameras, DSLRs, and smartphones
- Creative approach to storytelling
- Ability to create content quickly, experiment with lots of different formats
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams as well as independently with exceptional attention to detail
- Comfortable with being in front of and behind camera – this role will involve hosting and presenting event segments
- Take responsibility for the quality control of videos
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical, organisational, and research skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to produce a high volume of content and work against tight deadlines under pressure and motivate others to achieve solutions
- Write copy to accompany visual media (i.e. titles, event descriptions)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related media field desired
- Manage your own YouTube channel
- Experience with digital asset management
- Experience creating Motion Graphics
- Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Photography Skills
To apply please send your CV plus a reel / portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org